Layson's -- weatherstripping etc. for Imperials

Layson's -- weatherstripping etc. for Imperials

>  I have a 68 4 dr hdtp and I am looking to replace the rubber weather
>  stripping that runs along the sides and tops of the door windows,
>  parallel to the roof rain gutter.  Steele rubber shows a set for $149.
>  Does anyone have experience with Steele, or know where else I should
>  look?

Layson's has a fair amount of weatherstripping specifically for
Imperials.  Also quite a few other reproduction parts for Imperials --
carpets, seals, decals, emblems, glove boxes, hood snubbers, etc.
They have an online catalog at their web site:
http://www.laysons.com

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4DHT
Plano, Texas