Pictures and Report -- Spring Anniston Meet

Pictures and Report -- Spring Anniston Meet

In a message dated 4/26/02 5:52:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx writes:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Anniston041202

Hi Elijah Just looked at all the pictures from our Anniston meeting. What a nice and professional arrangement of pictures and comments
I like to ask you one question though. is it possible to change the spelling of my name to the correct way?  It is ==   DIETER KETELHUT. Somehow it came out as Deiter Balogh. I realize those foreign names create tongue twisters and bent out of shape finger joints. But what can I do? I am stuck with it.
  Sincerely  Dieter Ketelhut 55 Newport near Philadelphia