Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 7:53 PM
Subject: IML: 72 LeBaron For Sale

In case anyone is interested. Last week I came across a triple white 1972 LeBaron in Monticello Ia.  I had my camera along
so I took a few snap shots of the car.  I asked the dealer who has it for sale about the car and he filled me in on it.  I would
be glad to pass that info along to anyone who is interested.   The LeBaron had a special option cassette deck and recorder
in it which mounted on the front floor  on the hump.  According to the owners manual in the glove box the Cassette recorder
was made by another company but was offered by Chrysler ( I don't remember who made it).  There was supposed to be a
microphone with it but I did not see one and don't know if it worked.  I never saw that option before and thought it was
interesting.  I drove the car and it drove very nice.  The asking price was 3,200.00.  If anyone would like further info contact
me off list at  smt@xxxxxxxxxxx

Steve Townsend
1962 LeBaron
1963 300 Pacecar conv.