Air Stream Trailers

Hi Rodger,  I have had that same idea, with my 65 Crown. In fact I found one
in a nearby town 27' dual-axle 65 model, but money for the paint and chrome
on the 65 will prevent that for a while.I sometimes check-out e-bay for
prices and conditions. You can also go to : www. traderonline.com and check
out the RV page. BTW, does any one have an extra driver's side taillight and
rear door sill plates. These are the last items I need to complete my car.

Thanks,
Dave 65 Crown