IMP Class for Summer Carlisle CONFIRMED

 All:

re:  Separate Imperial Class for Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals: 7/12-14.

Well, I've gotten the "final word" from that nice lady w/the Carlisle folks,
confirming that the separate Imperial class is indeed being established for
this year.  All of our IMP's will now be together on the show field!

>From what she tells me, it sounds as though cars don't get assigned to a
>particular class until their arrival, and as I'm not able to download the
>registration form, haven't been able to verify if one registers for a
>particular class in advance or not.  If anyone else finds out for sure, please
>let us know.

Let's try to make it worth their trouble by bringing in a good turnout.

Mark.