Members in Belgium and France

Are there any Imperialists near Waterloo, Belgium or in Paris?  I will be
in Waterloo Sunday through Thursday and in Paris Friday, May 3rd and then
back to Belgium.  I would like to meet any members that may be available
and would definitely love to see a big, beautiful Imperial charging down a
boulevard surrounded by miniature European runabouts.  E-Mail me off-list
if you happen to be in either area next week.

Bobby

64 Crown
65 New Yorker
67 Sedan De Ville