1960 IMPERIAL FOR SALE ON EBAY MOTORS

Howdy: I talked to the seller today of the 1960 Imperial on Ebay Motors. He, Ed Wright is selling the car for his father who has about 100 cars; but only one Imperial. He thinks that the bumper is in the trunk. The windshield is gone as is the rear window. Lowell Howell has the windows for sale; the windshield he sells for $200 each (they were all tinted) double curved  and the same for the rear window. But Lowell Howell will not ship them so you would have to drive to Patterson, California to pick them up and give him notice so he will have them removed off the 1960 Imperials which he has there. He just got a 2 door 1960 Imperial the other day from Washington State. The one on Ebay is a rust free 4 door Southampton; Silver gray. Not sure if it is a Custom or a Crown unless I went there and took a look at the car.   The owner says they have the car near Palmdale at the intersection of Palmdale Blvd & Avenue T (the four corners) this area is on the other side of the Angeles Cre st Highway.....His cell phone is (805) 657-8499. Not sure if he has the hubcaps; but Lowell Howell has them for $45.00 each and he ships them in an 18 inch box UPS......If you are up to restoring this model, go for it.  Guess if were restored it would be a knockout!  Most of the parts for the 1961 model will not work with the 1960 as you probably already know.     Best of luck, Doug/Beverly Hills, California