rust spots

hi, everyone from san diego, my name is Curtis McGuire and I got my 63 imperial couple of years ago and she has a problem?

my 63 imperial has small rust spots all over the car you can't see them unless your within 6 inches of the car.
any one have suggestion on removing or at least keeping them from growing. the car is white and the chrome is in great shape but same problem in areas.

please help.