starting problems

I had a problem once from letting a car sit several months and the cure was a starter relay not grounded. It needs a good ground to let the ignition activate the starter. I did not see all the correspondence from this question, but this was my cure if the battery is good and the starter is good. Another way to short cut this is to cross the two connections with a screw driver at the starter relay. It should turn the engine over with the key off. This is especially if you live in a damp area, rain, or with high humidity. Let me know if this is a cure for you. Joe Machado  Then we can proceed further.