Is Andy Kolar (sp?) on the IML?

this was posted to the admin dept.

(He's in the market if you're selling.....)

In my quest to locate a '61-'63 convertible, I have made
numerous phone
calls, most of them,dead ends. However, a fellow called
Andy Kolar { I,m not
sure of the spelling} and said he was returing my call on
his Imperial. I do
not have any record of such a call, and was wondering if he

is a member of
IML and who I could contact, to get his phone #. Any help
would be greatly
appreciated.    Thank you , Vic Selvaggi
Vics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious