Is this a '67 or '68 promo model?

I could use some help from you promo model collectors out
there...

Please take a look at this web page that I've just created:
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1967/promoModels.html

Although that page resides on the club web site for the moment,
I haven't made any links to it yet -- because at the last minute
I got a sneaking suspicion that this may not be a 1967 model
after all, but a more common 1968 model instead.  The grille
would be the real telling point, but unfortunately it's not
shown.  I see that there's no hood ornament -- but then maybe
the '67 models didn't have hood ornaments, even though the real
cars do?  The underside looks much like the '68 promo model that
I own, but I don't have a '67 model to compare it with.

If it really is a '68, then the eBay seller may have pulled
a real fast one on the bidders (probably not on purpose).

Thanks in advance for any help, folks!

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4DHT
Plano, Texas