FRANK MITCHELL UPDATE

Imperialists,
   As an experiment, I bid on and won a set of brake
shoes for my 69 coupe from Frank Mitchell.  Results:
Bid closed April 2.   Sent him a company check April
4, subject to his policy of holding checks 10 days.
Received shoes April 16.  Haven't tried to put them
on, but they look right.  No complaints.

Bruce S.
'57 Sedan
'69 Coupe
'67 Dodge Coronet