Imperial Sighting in SF

I was driving my 62 down by Ocean Beach in San Francisco on the Great
Highway, and I spotted a 67 LeBaron in Bronze with a Vinyl Top, parked
infront of one of those Condo Complexes.  Does this belong to anyone
on the list?  Its nice to have another Imperial in the neighborhood.

Anway, finally got the new wheel cylinders installed and my mechanic tells
me that my power brake booster is slowly leaking and
I should replace it with a new or rebuilt one.  Anyone know a place
that supplies power brake boosters for a 62?

Thanks,

Raffi in SF
62 Crown 2 Door