Visiting Las Vegas

Hey Everybody,

I will be in Las Vegas tomorrow afternoon (April 17) through Sunday, April 21
at a Property Management conference.  I would love the chance to meet some IML
members in the Las Vegas area.  I'll be staying at Caesars Palace. The phone
number is 701-731-7110 and the room is in my name.

Thanks,

Jeff Carrothers
56, 59, 60, 62, 64 Imperials
Brandon, Mississippi