NYB Short

Well, I had a look today and there is indeed a blown fuse down there.
One question though, if the fuse is blown, why does current flow in the
circuit?  I had ruled out even thinking of a blown fuse since as far as
I ever knew, if a fuse was blown, current would not be allowed to flow
in the circuit, that was the entire purpose of the fuse.  Now I just
have to buy a new fuse and hope that it doesn't blow (I don't want to
have to look for some short).

Thanks to all that helped.

James