Cleaning Chrome

In a message dated 4/14/2002 1:46:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Ahogangoat@xxxxxxx writes:

<< What is the best method to protect and polish the chrome?
 Anybody in favor of using "4aught" steel wool or bronze wool? >>

Don't use steel wool, it can scratch the chrome! Bronze wool would be fine,
because it is softer than the chrome so it can't scratch it. An alternative
that I use for heavy deposits is a brass wire brush.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT