Please Welcome a new Member Harold Wiley 78 NYB

Please Welcome a new Member Harold Wiley 78 NYB

New Subscriber(s): harold wiley
Email Address is: easyover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: rochester, ny

Car(s) owned: 1978 imperial brougham 4dr sedan {gray with gray interior}

Self-Introduction: I purchased this vehicle brand new in the fall of 1977
from a local dealer here in rochester. the vehicle has 36,000 original miles
on it. It has been stored its entire life during the winters.