A/C compressor and clutch 1974 Imperial - New-Yorker interchange?

A/C compressor and clutch 1974 Imperial - New-Yorker interchange?

I'm sorry I explained it wrong.
The guy offered me A/C compressor and clutch for
New-Yorker because THEY (it's Canadian Tire) do not
have those parts for Imperial.
About R12 and R134a - I wanted to know if it's
possible that the same compressor suitable for R12 and

R134a without any replacements of seals or I don't
know
what else (I ask about compressor only). My system
currently charged with R12 and I don't want to replace
refrigerant. But I want to be sure if the compressor
suitable for R12. In manual for the compressor written
it can be used with R12 and R134a as well.
Is it correct?

--- Pomade and Hand Grenades <rrudd28@xxxxxxxxx>