68 TNT option Lebaron and Crown

To my knowledge, the "TNT" designation, i.e., name, decals, etc., was never
used on an Imperial.  For Imperial, the high perf engine was called the
"Dual"-- although I believe it was essentially the same as the TNT, which was
offered on Chryslers.

Also, I don't think they offered that engine until '67, so it's most likely
someone has changed engines or dressed up the old one.

Mark