Daily Drivers Welcome Mrs. Blueberry !!!

Daily Drivers Welcome Mrs. Blueberry !!!

> Maybe Mrs. Blueberry
> just wants you to take her out for a good high speed
> run to blow out all the
> congestion!
> Bill '59 Crown

I agree that sometimes an Imperial just needs to be
driven regularly.

I've had my '65 Crown for four months now and she gets
smoother all the time. I drive it at least five days a
week (my '74 Swinger gets me around the rest of the
time). I really think that she has "opened up" nicely
since being driven more often. She now starts on the
first try and idles quietly. Even the power windows
seem to be working better.

Maybe I'm just in LOVE???

Anyway, the previous owner was a little old lady
(LOL?) who rarely drove her. I didn't do anything
major mechanically before putting her back into
service (plugs/wires/cap). Over the last few months
she has really found her legs. What a smooth and quiet
ride! Even at speeds in excess of 70 MPH I am isolated
in "uncanny silence"!

Imperials are made to be driven !!!

Hugh - I hope Mrs. Blueberry takes to her new role as
your "go-to" car. I also wish you luck in your
skirmishes with State Farm and the other accomplices.
Perhaps your '92 may live to drive another day?

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you in Oakhurst
May 3-5...

Chris Walter
65 Crown (no name yet)