1971 440 335 or 375?!?

Kevin:
The 375 hp engine used a slightly bigger cam than the "basic" 350 hp
engine.  As a result, some low end torque was sacrificed for some upper end
torque (or else called horsepower).  Chrysler did not offer the 375 hp in
the Imperial line, because I suspect the loss of torque at low speed would
have had a larger detriment that the upper end torque benefit, for a heavy
car like the Imperial with tall gears.  Remember, on average the people
that bought Imperials may have not had high speed driving as their number
one priority.  In fact, the only time where Chrysler offered a "high
performance" option  on the 440 Imperials was the 68 model year where dual
exhaust was offered as an option (but still the standard cam).  Now, in 71,
they dropped compression ratio, so the 350 rating was reduced to 335.  In
71 there was no 375 rating.  If I am not mistaken, the rating was 370.

D^2, 2 68's, both duals, one with a bigger cam with obvious loss of low rpm
torque.