new material on 1931 Imperials

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1931/Ads/index.htm

Since we have had some recent new membership activity in
the late 1920's arena, perhaps these new additions to the
1931 page will be of interest.  Hey, they at least have
open fenders and running boards!

We are ALWAYS looking for any printed material that is
applicable to IMPIERIAL.  Please email me off list if you
spot any material that you don't see up up the site:

imperialist60@xxxxxxxxx

Your year does deserve it, right?

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious