Please Welcome a new member '63

New Subscriber(s): CURTISATISSIMO
Email Address is: cmcguire@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Southern California

Car(s) owned: 1963 Imperial 4-door (white w/maron leather)

Self-Introduction: My fathers a mechenic and all my life i have worked on
cars, tractors, motorcycles any thing with an engine. i got my imperial from
my father in law(free)and have worked on it slowly since. i have gotten to
drive my imperial once since i got it and she needs more work, engine 413
wedge is in good conditon, interior is cherry, dash lights went out after
first five minutes of being on, and other electrical needs done. the engine
needs wires and an upgrade on the electrical so thats my next day off. all
in all the car is great.
i have had to clean up the fuel system, gas tank, fuel lines, carburator,
fuel pump, all of it was full of rust.