Charlotte Autofair (was:Imperial Siting on I-24)

Charlotte Autofair (was:Imperial Siting on I-24)

There were not too many Imperials at Charlotte.  Although with 10.8765439 jillion cars, I could have missed them.  There was a stunning white 63 convertible with all new chrome.  AACA Senior winner.  Lots of DeSotos and 300's.  Chris Hawkins brought his 60 T&C Wagon and although I went by several times I never connected with him.  There was ALWAYS a crowd around the wagon.

Weather was PERFECT but the show and car corral was mostly shiny chevvys and ferds as was the flea market.  Scored some car covers at a good price (45 bucks for a Budge #5..we bought 5 to get that price)  Got some good deals on sand paper and some tools.  Also got sore feet.

Kerryp

  Ken Newberry <joiner7@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Kerry:

Do you have any interesting Imperial related news/stories/pictures to
share from the Charlotte Autofair?

Ken