rear windows, part duex. Help?

Hi Mike,
    The original rubber was a sticky kind of substance and fit pretty
tight with the glass in the channel. Your local auto glass shop or body
shop supply should have some of the orig type stuff. I have used rubber,
heavy rubber elect splicing tape, glues, a urethane type adhesive and
other stuff and they have all worked well. Do not use silicone as this
will cause the channel to rot.
    Have fun and don't let the poor thing be seen and lose her dignity.
     Allan