Hugh's circumstance

Sorry to hear about your accident Hugh, and I'm glad you're all right. At
least you weren't in Miss Blueberry when it happened, just think what a
horror that would be! Even though our Imperials are built like tanks, they
still give when it comes metal to metal, and although it may not be as much
as today's cars with there aluminum foil sheet metal, it is a lot more
difficult to try and rebuild an extinct beauty. I enjoyed your stories about
Miss Blueberries dependability. Queen Victoria is just the opposite, and
wants to be driven constantly, or she starts vibrating and rattling something
awful, until she gets a good run out on the freeway. Anyway, best of luck,
and sorry to hear about your car.
Bill '59 Crown