62 Imperial 4 door found in a barn in Austin TX

62 Imperial 4 door found in a barn in Austin TX

Again, the classic story.  Little old lady dies, car is abandoned in a wooden
garage.  The garage deteriorates exposing a beautiful white for door Imperial
(don't know yet if its LeBaron or Crown).  I have not seen the car, but I was
told the exterior is in nice condition, no dents, but the seats are dried up.
My guess is that if somebody walks to the owner with an offer, they will
probably take it.  If anybody wants me to check on this further, just let me
know.

D^2, already checking at another Imperial for sale in Austin for another IML
member...