Please Welcome a new Member Bill Hans '51

Please Welcome a new Member Bill Hans '51

New Subscriber(s): Bill Hans
Email Address is: twohans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Southern New Jersey

Car(s) owned: 1951 Crown Imperial 4Dr Foam Green and Juniper Green

Self-Introduction: My Imperial was owned by my Dad. He gave me it to me in
1975. In 1982
I was forced to sell it. Sixteen years later I decided to try and
find the car.  I located the car in South Carolina and was able to
buy it back.  It has 53K original miles on it and it has been completly
redone.

I looked at your Spotters Guide and discovered that I have a "CLONE"
of a 51 owned by Greg Ackers. I thought it would be interesting to
talk to some other Imperial owners.