Please Welcome a new member Byron '81 & 82

Please Welcome a new member Byron '81 & 82

New Subscriber(s): byron
Email Address is: floyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: 29 palms CA

Car(s) owned: 81 burgundy with burgundy leather F.E.I.
82 blue with blue leather F.E.I. moon roof

Self-Introduction: I am a Imperial nut I fell in love with the 81's the
first time I saw them in 1982.
The price tag was to high for me at the time, never the less I know I would
own one some day.
That day came in 1986 when I got the chance to buy my 81. from a radio
station owner in New brun N.C.
I brougth my 82 on line from a ad on your site from a owner in palms spring
I have been on line and have had your site book mark since 1997
and I've enjoyed your site ever since.