Free emblems and an ornament question

Hi
I have a 1968 Imerial Crown convertible and it has the
Imperial hood ornament planted at the front end of the
center trim strip.  No other 68 I have seen has the
ornament.  Does anyone know whether this was an option
or if the previous owner just got the trim from a 67
or something and threw it on?

Also, I bought some 1 Imperial emblem and 1 Lebaron
emblem on ebay (they came along with some other stuff
I wanted) and I don't need them.  I believe they
belong to a 68.  If anyone wants them I am more than
willing to send them off for the price of the fedex
envelope ($5.50 at my office).  Please don't take them
to sell them, I would like them to go to people who
have had trouble finding them as I have had so many
times in the past. If that is too much trouble, I am
willing to trade for the 68 Limo on ebay right now. :)
Thanks

Trevor Pattison

"I love having a car older than me. Forever driving,
forever leaking."