1966 Conv.-need tops and?

Several years ago I purchased the best top available
from JC whitney and my brother and I installed it
ourselves in about 4-5 hours.  It really went quite
smoothly and I am proud to say it still looks good
today after 7 or 8 years it still looks good.   It
might not be a perfect job but we did it for
relatively little money.   It came with generic
instructions enought for us to get by.
I would probably do it again but it is not for
everyone.  I am sure we could have messed up and
ruined the top if we had not been careful.  Overall
though I would consider doing it yourself!   Not too
bad a job and lots of satisfaction from saying I did
it myself!
Jeff ingraham

--- "Melnik, Daniel T (Dan)" <dmelnik@xxxxxxxxxx>