1966 Conv.-need tops and?

Hi All,
My 2 1966 convertibles, 'Brandy' and 'Cinderella' need some TLC ( and lots
of work!).
I am hoping to put new tops on them this summer but wondered if anyone out
there has had experience as to the best (considering price & quality) place
to buy the tops from and also if this is something I should try myself. I
have one of the books previously mentioned by one of our members (Restoring
your Classis Car) and it seems that I can do the top replacement by just
taking my time ...also, having a second convertible here will probably help
me tremendously!
Any suggestions for new tops (I am in New Jersey) would be appreciated. I
also may need parts (hydralic, etc) for the tops once I get into the project
(Murphy's Law just loves these types of projects!) so any suggestions for
best places to get them would, again, be appreciated especially from anyone
who has gone thru this.

I also wanted to ask if any of you IML members that have replaced your
convertible's interiors have a reliable, reasonablly priced source here in
the New Jearsey or NorthEast area. I have seen several in Hemmings (Bill
Hirsch I believe was one of them) but wonder what suggestions I might get
from those of you who have already gone through the
'replacing-the-leather-interior' trials!!.....is this something I can do
myself (my wife is really great with the sewing machine, but its NOT a heavy
duty one!) or am I better off having a shop sew up the new covers?

Some time back there was a thread regarding changing from drum to disc
brakes (this is still for my '66 convertibles) and wanted to be sure I had
the correct info as I lost the email. Was it ANY full size chrysler after
1970 or 71 or only certain years? also, is it taking a chance getting the
parts from the junk yard (my favorite place to hang out in) or better in the
long run to try and get everything new from some supplier (I realize this
may be cost prohibitive but thought I would ask any way!).

By the way, I have not yet given up on the idea of making some kind of
'book' with all the IML photos in it and have actually downloaded quite a
few of the pictures as well as the 'repair' info to my computer. The big
problem is that the amount of photos is staggering....and keeps on
increasing!! (a good thing)......and the source for my inexpensive printing
of all these photos has 'gone away'. Rest assured that if there is a way to
get something done I will give it a try, even if it is initially just a
booklette with the repair, restoration or maintenace sections in it. It may
take a while but I have not yet thrown in the towel ....yet.
Thanks all,
Dan Melnik / dmelnik@xxxxxxxxxx