Welcome Peter 52 New York Parade Phaeton

Welcome Peter 52 New York Parade Phaeton

Hello Pete and List,

        You've probably checked out the web pages, but if you have not, check
out
this link:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Varieties/special/Parades/Phaetons/1950s/article
.htm

        I believe that NY's car has been a topic of mailing list strings also.
You can search the site and find the notes if you are interested.  Welcome!

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL
U.S.A.