Bolts

HI, Yes I can add some light. It is correct to have 'Left hand' thread
on the driver side, all mopars of that era had left thread on that side.
  One reason for the lug bolts instead of lug studs on the rear, is that
you have about two inches less of obstruction to changing a reat tire,
(although that not so important on your car with the full wheel opening)
if you had studs it would be a tighter fit.  But, I believe that for
what ever reason it was more cost effective to manufacture that way,
also it is said that lug bolts are stronger than lug studs, don't know
for sure how true that is, but alot of heavy equiptment, trailers,
especially horse trailers used this method. You should have a small
locating pin between two of your rear studs this pin fits into the small
holes between the rim lug holes. If it is gone, it may have been removed
at some point so that a more modern rim could be fitted, also the center
hole of the rim should fit snugley on the axel center flange to hold the
weight of the tire when mounting. Hope this helps.
George ... 'with the soon to be beautiful '55 &'56 Limo's'