Please Welcome a New Member Debra Shaffer '64

Please Welcome a New Member Debra Shaffer '64

New Subscriber(s): Debra Shaffer
Email Address is: cruilladevil@xxxxxx
Member Location: Moreno Valley California

Car(s) owned: 1964 crown coupe black with white leather

Self-Introduction: My Dad has a 1964 crown coupe white/blk vinyl roof one
owner and he bought another one -  it was restored and unfortunately he took
sick and the car was not cared for and the weather - heat and moisture took
a toll on the car.  Dad is not with us now and it is the closes thing to him
that i have.  it needs lots of love now. the car is not too bad but the
interior dry rotted and the chrome around the windows is pitted, window
motors died, and the latch for the hood is broken, there is some rust and it
could use a rear deck panel which lies between the rear window and trunk
(exterior), i do have the orig. hub caps and dome light covers, but i need
alot of interior work (dry rotted)wish me luck- husband is a cough cough
ford man- and "just can't get into a chrysler"!!!! bye