'64/'65 Vinyl Top Material

Hello All,

Does anyone know the correct name for the vinyl used on the '64 and '65
Imperials? I'm talking to a rep at Haartz and he's telling me that elk grain
(which is what I thought it was called) is quite different that what I'm
describing. Does anyone have a source for the correct grain vinyl--whatver it's
called?

Mark Harris
'65 Crown