dash lights

Yes, that's what I meant in shorting.  On the LeBaron, when you rutn the
thumb wheel all the way to the maximum brightness (or the minimum, not
certain) the interior lights came on with the doors closed.  The only other
way this can be done with the with all doors closed is with the black
switch on the rear passenger door.

Tim, are you coming to Bastrop this weekend?

D^2