IML-Join: Please Welcome Ted Chrabaszcz

New Subscriber(s): Ted Chrabaszcz
Email Address is: tedbread@xxxxxxx
Member Location: So.Attleboro,Ma. 02703

Car(s) owned: 74 Chrysler Imperial Lebron, 4dr. hardtop. White w black vinyl
opera style roof.

Self-Introduction: I use it to tow my 26" Terry travel trailer.  The car is
in perfect mechanical and cosmetic condition.  I am a retired music teacher,
and enjoy to travel in my Imp. towing my home on wheels.