Please Welcome Herb & Caroline '72 Lebaron

Please Welcome Herb & Caroline '72 Lebaron

New Subscriber(s): Herb & Caroline Lavoie
Email Address is: cookie37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada

Car(s) owned: 1] 1972 chrysler imperial lebaron  2 dr, ht. yellow / silver
int
maybe harvest gold.

Self-Introduction: i have just got the vechile easter weekend 2002 . the car
was given to my wife for a birthday present in january. i will have the unit
in my garage week of april 8 2002 then the fun begins lol
maybe i can bond with some one close and get help locating hard to find
parts . i will update as i inspect the unit until then .