New member -- 69 in Reading

Tom and Peter, The silver from the 60's and 70's
contained green tint(don't ask me why). And as silver
fades (always, it is its nature it seems!) the other
tints become more previlant! I am hoping that 2002 MB
that I will paint the Grey Ghost with will not fade
like the silvers of old (I've had both a RR and an
monte C****)!

Thad the ImpPoster