IML-Join: Please Welcome Thomas J. Lucca

IML-Join: Please Welcome Thomas J. Lucca

New Subscriber(s): Thomas J. Lucca
Email Address is: tntlucat@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Reading PA.

Car(s) owned: 1969 LeBaron Imperial Four Door Hardtop, Green with teal
interior. 11,400 original miles and garage kept for 32 years! I am the 3rd
owner.
Everything in it is Original and functioning.

Self-Introduction: I am a mechanic by trade.