1962 Crown Imperial Southampton Key Blanks

1962 Crown Imperial Southampton Key Blanks

Max,
I also purchased a set of these fine 10K white gold plated keys with the
Imperial logo and a very nice leather Imperial key fob from Jessler's keys.
I cut them for my '73 and am extremely pleased with them.  They look good,
feel good and function perfectly.  With them on the key fob, they are a real
attention getter and conversation starter! I would recommend them to anyone.
Randy
'73 Le Baron