Text version of mail

Hi,

I seem to remember a while back that someone knew how to send a text version
of mail from AOL, instead of the HTML version.  I would like to be able to do
this, as I know WHAT A PAIN IT IS to scroll thru lines and lines of garbage
when reading the digest version.  I am guilty of adding some with my messages
and would like to know if it's possible to clean up my mail (and hopefully
others).

Another hint, when replying to the list DON'T send the ENTIRE fordwarded
message (and the 12 before it) along with yours.  Be kind and just cut and
paste out what you need.  It would sure help a LOT!!

Thanx,

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

'83 Imp, beige, wire wheels, factory carb.