Parts for a '74

Hey list!  Summers coming up, and i need to get my car ready for some road
trips!  Hope you can help.

    Last year I had to buy new gears for one of the power windows in my 74
Imperial, but just a few months ago, the gears stripped again.  Could the
track be bent?  Or were the gears already partially worn, and they just
needed some use to break?  How do I grease, and if they are bent, straighten
the tracks for the power windows?  I need the gears, or the whole motor
assembly for a rear left door on a 74 imperial.  If anyone knows where I can
find one, let me know.  Thanks.
    Second, my horn has been broken for about a year now, and the part
that's broken is a plastic ring that goes between the spring and the points
that make the horn contact. (I have a tilt-a-scope wheel)  I am having
considerable trouble trying to find a little plastic ring.  My mechanic said
it was a grounding ring.  But either way, I need to find one somewhere.  I
miss the beefy sound of my horn.
    Last but not least, there is a buzzing from my Auto Temp II.  It only
buzzes when the temperature is anywhere between 65-85.  If it's on 65 or 85,
it doesn't buzz.  My mechanic said it could be a servo not making a tight
enough seal and air is leaking, but is there anyway I can fix this?  Or does
it require a new servo?  If anyone has any idea where I can find any of this
stuff, I'd greatly appretiate the help.  If the weather here in the midwest
ever decides to stay warm for more than two days, I can get some road trips
in before college starts.  Thanks.

    ~Zack Morton~
    74 Lebaron