68 Brake Rotors/Ford Swap

Hello All and Jeff,

If you are a machinest or know one or can get to one it really isn't a big
problem to use the Late 90's Ford Rotors.

1.  The centre hole needs to be re-machined so that the hub fits into it

2.  New holes for the hub to fit into need to be drilled in.

3.  And finally all you need to do is take off 10 thou off each rotor and
you should be in there like swim wear.

I haven't got the part number for the rotor or what it is from but I will
get that information within the next two days. I just finished putting the
rotor on today and I am  ready to cruise like Tom tomorrow.

Please note this is all the steps I took to get my front rotors on and it
fit perfectly and seems to be working fine.

Hope this helps,

P.S. I spent 40 bucks Canadian for each rotor and these rotors are very
beefy with lots of meat on them. I hope they turn out well. I'll let you all
know.

I'll get back to everyone with the part number and model for the rotors.

Regards,

Rami 68 4dr Crown