67 Disc Brakes

Hi everyone!
I have just uncovered a Chrysler technician reference book (#67-4) covering 1967 Disc brakes! That's what happens when I attempt to clean my garage. :>)  It has very interesting descriptions and pictures of the disc brakes used on '67 Mopar vehicles including the Budd brakes.  I have this left over from when I had my own '67 Crown Imperial 4dr HT and am willing to give it to whoever wants it.  Email me and I will send it to you. I hope this will help someone as I recall a recent inquiry into the operation of '67 Disc brakes.
Randy
'73 LeBaron