Imperial keys project

David,

Many years have the owner's operation manual in the year by
year pages, or we are in the process of getting them there,
so I'd suggest that you look there for pictures, too.

-K

--- david knight <daveknight327a@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would like someone with access to an owner's manual for
> each year of Imperial to make me a copy of the page

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious