Dallas Meet 3/23/2002

I'd like to take just a minute to thank everyone who showed up at the
meet this past weekend. It was very gratifying to know that such fine
people are out there pulling in the same direction - trying to preserve
these rare and very wonderful cars. Sometimes these efforts seem a bit
daunting but with a group of folks like this we will make it . Thanks
again -

Marc

67 Crown Coupe