From: "Dick Benjamin" <DickB@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Crystal Imperial Keys?
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:52:16 -0800

Maybe so, but as there were no Imperials in those years ("late 80s"), I
didn't connect them to the Cartier design keys.  I've only seen them in
connection with the 81-83 Imperials.   Since the key blanks are the same for
many years and cars, I wouldn't be surprised that someone could have a set
made to fit any Mopar.
Dick Benjamin