Mitchell and other E-Bay con men.

I've been dealing with Frank for about 20 years & never had an unresolved
problem. I've spent thousands of dollars on parts & would buy with confidence. I
feel very certain that some of the dis-satisfied customers are so because of
situations they created themselves, such as not asking sufficiant questions,
which were always answered when I asked, & knowing what you want & if the part
you are buying is in fact THAT part, or a subsitute for it.
John